Friday, June 11, 2004

@ Uni with Allan and Tuan

Yeah, i know i should be studying.

I haven't started studying yet, i guess the stress hasn't caught on.
Tuan's on the phone and torturing himself by looking and succesfully findind his Integra Type-R for a decent price; problem is... he can't afford it yet.

Hehe, i made Allan look at pictures of Miriam... naked.... god that's disgusting and i figured if i had to see em... so did he. Simple as that.

If i get bored later.. i'll probably write again.

HAHAHAHA allan just asked me to forward the Miriam email to him. So people are just sick.

-Jay

2 Comments:

At 4:17 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Idiot, I asked you to forward it to my cousin Tim directly not to me!! :p
hehehehe

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger ToFu said...

Hehe, Sorry ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home