Sunday, June 13, 2004

Something more...

Hmm, didn't even put a foot outside the door today which is something new.

The phone didn't ring, Lam didn't call me for coffee, Tuan didn't call for pool and phil or allan didn't call to go to caufield.

I made a promse to myself the other to stop slacking around, dammit i don't understand why i can't pick up a book and just read and do something.
It's 1:28 am now and i'm just going to go bed after i download the latest naruto manga, how sad of me. I can't wait for the holidays... of course everyone's poor these days but it'll be good to just hang out and not have to worry. Got some people i have to see that i've been meaning to. I know, it feels slack. :
Lately, even feels the same. I can't wait to just go and drive... with not destination and just keep driving. It feels as though it's a point in my life where i'll seriously have to slow things and down catch a glimpse of my life before it's too late. I've been thinking about applying for Japan, to teach english once i graduate; and it's not the time first time i've thought about this. The world is a great place but not when you're stuck in the house in a 8m x 6m room writing to yourself on this bullcrap blog. Haha, it'll be the nicest thing to happen to me if i met someone nice... just anyone! But as much as i try, when you get to know em... people are just selfish.

I'm glad to realise how special my friends are. :)
*sigh*

I'd better make that coffee... it's a long night. Tonight.

-Jay

1 Comments:

At 3:19 pm, Blogger LOki said...

heh, studying does get pretty tedious when all you see in front of you are srcibbles and drawings you did in the margins of your notepad. i had/have the same problem with that, but in my recent experience, night-before kind of study really helps out.

i'm not saying don't study leading up to the exam, but that last minute (or 12-hour) cram is really useful. i spent two days on each of my subejcts, which i think at the time was stupid, but in the end it worked out fine.

exams are over soon dude, that drive aint so far away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home