Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Catch up mode

Ever since my eventful birthday thing's have almost gone back to how it was last semester.

People have started slacking and clubbing again despite tremendous efforts to not do so.
Lately as a result of staying up too late, i've become adjusted to sleeping late once again which explains why i'm here writing this too. The Olympics i must admit contributed to this sleeping habit, anything better than watching Get the Edge with Anthony Robbins and the Miracle Blade 3000 is worth watching.

Too much alcohol, too much smoking and the newest issue now is speeding and following traffic rules.
Almost ALL of us have either had licenses lost or is due to BE lost (offenders are given 28 days before their licences become suspended after the initial infringement date).

It leaves Tuan, Petey, Andrew and myself as the only eligible drivers.
I want to make it clear to the group that we have to change our attitudes unless somehow one of us has won the lottery but moreso because most of us have become over reckless and might endanger not only ourselves but other motorists as Ash had experienced.

Work and uni wise is tough and cruel and at times extremly lonely. Also, thanks to Pham i've scored a job at his workplace, Buttercup. The pay is great, the hours are long and repetitive but what can you do?

Beggers cannot be choosers.

I'm starting to worry about uni; i don't think i'm going to achieve the same results i did in first year simply because the workload is harder and that i don't have a study group in my year level to get help off... Life's hard.

At times i wish i had a girlfriend again that could support me and i could support her; maybe even a moment where life almost freezes and thing's are great but that's a double edged sword. My time and schedule is limited and obviously there's not much i think at this point i can contribute to anyone at the moment.

Therefore there's a couple of issues i really need to tackle before i can succeed.
1. Cut down smoking, i've admit i'm beyond help despite my best efforts to quit (2 days was the best i could do).

2. Quit the grog, New Years and my birthday is a while away.

3. Though procrastination is not a major issue anymore, study harder as work limits the amount of time i have.

4. Drive safer (which just means going 30 km/h slower in all speed zones in order to even come close to the speed limit).

Going out of the subject and getting back on track Nathan had a wonderful birthday and the stupidest move he made was having his party 4 times which obviously led to being blind drunk 4 times. Barry and Aaron are evil evil people! I thank God that they weren't at my birthday... i might've died!!!

Being the headhost of Next Blue obviously has it's priviledges; I'm confident that the VIP and grog was on the house for him. I lost my little Sony-Ericsson phone at the club and lasted a day without a phone. I managed to get my old number back but i'm with the "3" network now. The most problematic issue here is getting all the numbers of friends again and some will be close to impossible to getting again because they are not known in my group of friends.

Life feels like a bother at the moment but so long as i can shape and change my attitude nothing won't be impossible.

"The path of a thousand miles starts with the first step" - Confusious.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home