Sunday, September 05, 2004

Ahhhh not again

This has got to be the last straw!!!

I thought Zul's party was the last time my lips would ever touch the bottle neck of a corona and bourbon and cola. How wrong i was.

Due to unforseen and unexpected circumstances i had to go blue. Funny because they all claimed i got them wasted hahaha... pham has been telling everyone that my day has officially been set and im going down and going down hard.

Back to school, i been slacking off... well not slacking off but been pre-occupied with other things and i'm starting to get worried. Tomorrow is my finance test and i hope i can retained enough form last semester to pass it. These days i feel as though i'm drifting further and further away from my goal.

Before i went to bed, i thought about what's important to me and it came down to drawing, creating, guitars and cars. I felt as though commerce is going to be really difficult to finish at the rate i'm going. I wonder what i'm doing now has a purpose for something else and that's my excuse for fully concentrating my efforts towards my schooling.

In the end, i feel angry... and i feel lonely too. Why does it feel like my heart is hurting?

To me, i can sense there's so much anger inside me, so much despair but...

I'd better go, Nathan's waiting for me to buy him lunch.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home