Thursday, January 13, 2005

eventful...

Listening to: [ Dido - Thank you ]

Who would've thought it coudl all happen in one day?

1. Room refurbish - COMPLETE
2. Met a cousin i never knew i had
3. Lam.

It was a sizzling day, and Chow and i when to find his torana with no avail. We then spent the rest of the afternoon furniture shopping and with his direction and my uncoordination (with help from my long lost cousin) resulting in a complete overhaul of my bedroom.

Finally i can breathe and keep my books and other assorted bits and pieces ready for my long study year this year.

I arrived home with my tiny car packed with long carboard boxes and out come jenny and she said "Yo Jay, here's Luke... our cousin from Darwin..."

I think "what the fuck" is a good response. But he's an awesome kid, and reminds me of Lester's younger brother arnold. Heh.

Lam also called me which i thought was weird... he was really pissed about what i had written earlier in this blog and responded with "anything i had to say, i should say in front of him."

I felt this blog was my personal thoughts and ideas i feel i have trouble communicating to others but from his perspective it would seem so.

I wrote that entry so long ago, i don't even really remember what i wrote... i was probably really angry about it... not so much these days because he and i met each other at blue and i saw in him the best friend i had not so long ago. I saw him laugh, joking around and carrying on like a child which brought back so many memories of my birthday when he was truly awesome and i always give credit when it is due...

It kind of made me miss him, but it's a stage where it could probably be the end of it and wonder why on earth we ever drifted.

All that aside and he directly told me i was a gutless wonder. We hung up; i tried to carry on finishing my bed frame and thought about what he had said for a moment... he was right.

I would say if i were him... it's pretty pathetic.

So i called him back (and luckily he picked up) and i told him straight up what i thought of him. (He's one of those people who's very honest and direct... despite he hates me guts right now it's an attribute many people lack) and i figured if he was direct like that... i should at least repay the same curtesy.

It didn't go well i think, but this time was the first time i was able to convey my feelings about the whole ordeal. I told him i don't hate him, i said i was sorry and basically how come we're like this. He listened well... and it felt nice it was the first time he didn't lose his cool and just patiently listened to every word.

I told him i thought he was stubburn and really selfish for not being able to wait, basically why is he so upset that i said wait a moment. He said we should have a drink and there he can really tell me how he felt that day.

It was the first time i really felt like there was something i probably didn't pick up on? Perhaps i might've missed a chunk of a detail because i'm VERY curious of what he has to say.

All aside, it was a good day and i've managed to complete another task i wanted to do this mini holiday i have before i go back to work. So uni, and perhaps plans to move out (right now it's not a priority) and i can go back without a worry. It'll be really nice also if i can sort this mess with Lam once and for all and the first time i think i'm through with all this bullshit snobbing off...

It's either going to be we sort it and move on or we don't ever see each other again.

From my perspective, i just to forget it ever happend. He IS good to the guys and he definately looks after them. It's a shame what happend came to this really.

I'm also pressured to find Chow his Torana, time is running out and i notice he lacks the motivation to find his car. Hopefully that'll be out of the way this week and i can finally get back to work on a positive note. We'll see how this all plays out... for once in my life i have my fingers crossed... too much crap has happend in 2004, this would slightly make up for it.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home