Monday, June 14, 2004

i ammm *hic* dwunnnck

oh no.. not a blog. argh

owell might aswell say SOMEthing.
i dont feel so good atm. last night, me and a group of friends drank up at my house.
twas a pretty interesting night. the occasion was a going away party for a friend which was originally located at a hotel but ended up as a bbq at my place.
it started off pretty ordinary with only a few of us drinking and others eating and ummmmmm playing snap. then every1 got started once we took out the tequila and vodka n it was non stop drinking. :S

i barly remember anything :\ towards the end of the night we all passed out 1 by 1. we wer all pretty fcuked! they told me i was dirty dancing with my television set and kept telling ppl i loved em and wanted to have their baby.

im going to get my arse kicked when my dad finds out we drank a whole bottle of his expensive whiskey. it was a good night i enjoyed it. now i haveto get stuyding. i should probably wait till my brain gets working again.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 am, Blogger ToFu said...

Damn lester! made me laugh out loud at 2:20am in the morning. Hahaha Cheers son! And yes, i love you and i want you to have my baby. HAHAHAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home