Thursday, September 09, 2004

A long day...

Woke up this morning, my neck's condition hasn't improved as a result of yesterdays sleeping position.

I still really can't look right. Knowing i have a shift today didn't help my situation one bit.
The day kicked off alright i suppose (alright meaning i showed up for all my classes) and it was really weird because in one of my management classes it would seem all the students who reguarly turn up get noticed by the tutor... teachers with a memory is a no no in my books... anyway it would appear that she doesn't recall who i'm and continued tutoring the lesson assuming i was the quiet one. How sorry she was when i opened my mouth.

Well... im really fucked ... work sucked i got yelled at a lot because i could'nt physically keep up and it was one of the most embarassing moments of my life. I got a nasty tray burn (because the trays come out straight from the oven) and it stings.

Im really tired... my arms cant write what my head is saying...... im also talking to Helen and she say's she has no friends.

BWHAHAHAHA i can still type that! :D

Gonna go.. gonna die... ill finish this tomorrow.

-Jay *faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home