Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sprinter Project

My starter motor is busted so she doesn't run at the moment.

So far the only thing that makes me happy these days is my little car.
I might start doing stuff that requires very little money...

So plans are:

-Clean engine bay and make it bling
-Paint fuel rail and rocker cover and other ricey shit
-Use ricey braided lines
-Fit / Modify rails for Bride and RECARO seats
-Paint and fit sideskirts
-Fix cd console
-Add water/oil temperature gauge

That is all!

-Jay

1 Comments:

At 1:38 am, Blogger chowzilla said...

Too much rice makes the vision go grainy. Anyways, my opinion for the sprinter project is to actually fix up the bunged crap first before you go bling. Fix the started motor then the middle console dagnabit it looks ridiculous. Get a template from dereks car. Then you should do the side skirt then your seats cos theres no use of them sitting around just like my engine. When you've done all that then rice to your content. Long grain it I don't care. Just do all the essentials first or you'll be wasting a lot of time like I have looking for my car and now I have no time and uni is about to start soon! AHHHH MOOT!

Anyways you still got a damn rim and recaro at my house in case you forgot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home