Tuesday, June 21, 2005

One step closer...

Listening to: [ Star Wars OST - Across the Stars ]

I've writing for 4 hours straight. I had a shot of cuppucino earlier after watching Batman with Jover, Ted, Omer, McMahon and of course Monin (which i gave a 9.5 out of 10)

Currently, we're at the writers crunch period where all of the writers in the firm has decided to complete the initial draft before we head up to the caves for a personal touch to the story (as well as visually).

We registered the business earlier this evening with the partners and i have been writing since. The character's have come alone and i truly believe this feeling will allow us to produce really good work. Everyone is hush hush outside of the firm but we are expecting result within time and on budget.

Of course, none of this will be possible without the efforts of the dedicated individuals who persue this as passionately as i'm and for that i'm incredibily lucky and thankful for.

I sometimes wonder how extremly rare and fortunately for me to have found friends who want to also break the paradime and do something different in their lives. They are the most warm, unselfish and artistic group of people i've ever met and i'm given the oppurtunity to work along side with them. How lucky of me.

I must add however, this continual lack of sleep may have sideeffects on me in the long term and in the short term a burst of incoherence and mood swings. I hope they will forgive me in time as i have sort of notice a slight change in my behaviour like i'm saying something before i speak.

Nevertheless, we have a job to do. I feel like i have to complete it now and writing this blog is wasting my time. Caffeine, really evil stuff but everyone at this age and this lifestyle will say the same.

Until next time,

-Jay, sleepy pansy Jedi Knight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home