Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Crunch time

Listening to: [ Etienne de Crecy - Tempovision ]

Soup. Maccas. Cigarettes and lot's of books.

I've layed out what i have to do in order to finish this semester with results i can be proud of hopefully.

The firm is coming along really well with expectaions and result far exceeding what i had hoped for. Everyone is working extremly hard to bring our dreams into reality especially the Vice-President Monin.

He seems really burned out and i can truly understand why. Perhaps of all of us he needs the break the most, and i might resume some responsibilities for awhile.

This will be my last post in awhile so i'll wrap it up with Mum and Jenny are good.
Happy Birthday to Mousey Lauren!! i hope you liked my painting (i'll post it up when i have time)

Shout out to my firm, my uni friends, friends of old and friends to come! :P

Until next time.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home