Thursday, June 17, 2004

Bumble bee bumble bee bumble beeeeeeee

"beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" -Apu

Well that's exactly how i'm feeling at the moment. Probably worse.
I definately need to put "no more cramming" as a academic objective next semster. I feel like shit.

It's freezing in my room, my hands are numb, i'm out of cigarettes (thanks for the re-supply lam! but yep they're all gone now.) and i'm totally losing it.

I think i'm learning something though.

God, now my shoulder is hurting. Probably get slapped with the cold next, if the skizephrenia doesn't kick in first.

Did you hear something? Nevermind. No shut up you! Who said that?

*nasty left eye twitching*

Hehe, i think it's funny how everyone is looking forward to the holidays. Chilling back, coffee nights, pool, cruises but i think realistically everyone's just gonna be drained, stuffed and skizerphrenic... well so says George. We go way back george and i.

Mmm, this cold chocolate milk and cold pizza from tonight is really hitting the sweet spot. Damn, need a cigarette now. I'd better pass... get passed off.

*sigh*

I'm feelin' ya homies, werd to my brother and sisters in the crib (uni) with the low down. I'll buss em caps if they done pass me, recognise.

Shit, i'd better stop writing. Making a complete idiot of myself. I already am i bigger idiot for publishing this.

I need a hug :(
*arms wide open*

-Jay

...


..
.
Thanks George :)

4 Comments:

At 3:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i'm always up for strengthening my heterosexuality by hugging other men...so i'm here for ya jase. :)

-jover

 
At 3:29 am, Blogger ToFu said...

Hey! Are you calling me a girl? That's it jover. The pic is going up. :)

 
At 3:30 am, Blogger ToFu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 words -- "man love"

...and another 2 words..."please no"

-jover

 

Post a Comment

<< Home