Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Let's GO!

[Time left] : 8 hours and 54 minutes
[Target] : Buyer Behaviour Exam MKC2110
[Location] : Caufield Racecourse
[Status] : READY

Ok, After reviewing my notes, i'm Ready. The anxiety is killing me now and obviously i doubt any kind of sleep is possible, now where'd the booze go? Grr DAMN YOU TUAN!

Anyway, i have completed my honor's list. Those who have come and sometime go in different stages of my life who contributed to who i'm today. Nearly 21 years old and could've been more dumb if it weren't for you, this list is a special thank you.

Thank you for your compassion, grace, care, advice and thanks for making me the person i'm today.
*bows*

*Takes his sword and charges at caufield racecourse*
I'm Ready. :)


-Sir Jayus
[Good Luck everyone!!!]

2 Comments:

At 1:29 am, Blogger Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK BRO!

 
At 5:18 am, Blogger ToFu said...

"Anyhoos relax your flaps and feel the nice cold breeze easing its way up your fallopian tubes!" It would seem not even the presence of a newly acquired girlfriend can change SOME of the crap that comes outta yer mouth Chow, Still glad you're with us ^_^ UTZ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home