Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Loner

geez not only have i moved away from all my close friends to live in a dump town, ive been left home alone for a week.
its 3 am and im still up. writing a fkn blog! i cant be fucked studying so im not going to bother attempting to force myself to do anything, even tho my exam is in 7hours from now.

sorry for a pretty depressing post. dont feel sorry for me. im having a ball chain smoking winfield golds, blowing rings in my room. my lungs are begining to cark it and i thinking its time to clean my ashtray, its overflowing with ash and a few 5 cent peices.

i havent stepped a foot out of my house at all today, or yesterday even. (well other than crossing the road to buy my smokes from the service station.) my days are getting very interesting.

for example: i vaccumed my house today. yes i was that bored. its still fkn dirty! im tired and i wanna head to bed but im too lazy to even do that. i might just light up another cigarette and hopefully i fkn die from it!

i should purchase myself a copy of anthony robins get the edge! ...or just get myself a girlfriend so she can slap me around when im goin lazy again.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 am, Blogger ToFu said...

Hey bro! Really sorry to hear that man. I would'nt know exactly how it feels to be out there all alone but ya never know. Seeing as many of us here back in melb are quite impulsive, we might drive to meet ya!!! ^_^ And as for anthony robbins, hahahah you know its a different stage of delirium when you start consering that OR what you CAN do is download his speeches from kazaa ;) Heheheh *makes peace sign* YOSHA! Anyway dude, chillax, all will be well. If you decide to purchase the miracle blade 2000 or 3000 or whatever they're up to, get me one too... been dying to slice frozen canned food, tomatoes, fillet a fillet.... hehehe yeh been watching too many of those too! Anyway, ciao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home