Thursday, June 24, 2004

Holiday progress...

3 Days in and i think i've made decent progress.

I got time to adjust the brakes and stuff on my sprinter with my Dad. Some real father son bonding.
Had no idea my dad knew so much about cars, but then again i've heard that from other people too.

Dad are ... guys i guess... instead of modifiying cars back in their day maybe they were modifiying their carbureators. Who knows?

Well the sprinter should stop a little better and i've replaced the front indicator which should stop it bloinking so fast. Next is the overdue service, got some castrol magnetec and not sure how good that stuff is...

Anyway, i've ordered a couple of models off ebay cuz hlj.com takes forever. Seriously, ordered the models like a month ago and they havent even shipped it yet. It angers me cuz its a god damned business.

Hmm, i think i got sick after the exams. This wouldn't be the first time it's happend too. I so tired quickly and i keep coughing. Just my luck eh?

What else odd is the fact that i sleep at around 10-11pm and wake at 9am. This should be happening during uni, not holidays. Topsy turby world.

Well it's 9:15am, might grab some McDonald's breakfast.
It seems this holidays isn't exactly how i saw it to be...

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home