Thursday, June 17, 2004

A meal a day and sleep deprivation, arghhh

I havent been home, nor eating or sleeping right or at all these last few days...

i was awake for 40 hours on tuesday-wednesday... and gawd i feel tired... duh gee wat else wud i feel

farking hell dis is annoying da hell outa me...

havent been home, not have i been studying (for the last 3-4 days)... been occupied...
ive been taking my brothers to skool earli in the morning and picking them up again, been running around (driving around) paying bills, collecting things, shopping, this and that and driving to Monash Clayton like 3-4 times or more a day... arghh dam parking fees killing me

Wish i didnt have next weeks exams to worry about...

and NO i am not lazy to study.. well I am but thats not the reason why im not studying this time... so u shush jay :P i know i sed laziness is an incurable disease.. and yes it still is!

anyways... yeah hmmmmmz

DAM gay Farking Pieca crApz of a LIfE hehehehehe jk.. sorta.. kinda.. duno ;p

2 Comments:

At 6:29 pm, Blogger ToFu said...

*hands allan a "i hate myself and i want to die" tshirt. there ya go

 
At 12:56 am, Blogger Unknown said...

i dont hate myself and want to die ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home