Thursday, May 12, 2005

i wanna make a supersonic woman of you!

Listening to: [ Queen - Don't stop me now ]

I feel like i'm on the "right" path and everything right now feels so right in my life.
Sure i occasionally catch a afew snags but i'm exicted to know i'm finally doing what i love and everyone is having a pretty good ride :)

The comic firm is coming along very well, we're making excellent progress and we've recruited a new team member.

I won't reveal too much on this site.

My school on the other hand has slipped a few notches but i intend to sleep immediately after this post as i've got a meeting with mcdonalds for breakky tomorrow with Monin.

I'm going to see a exhibition this weekend and i'm pretty excited about that.
I've never felt so comfortable with life as i'm now... and that always puts a smile on my face.

Oh, Happy Birthday shoutout to Mary!!!

You're finally 21!!! Thanks for being an awesome friend, it's been a long ride and a priviledge to know you. Don, you have to take care of her okay? :)

You guys were awesome and i had a great evening. It was great to see a lot of familiar faces at your party!!! It reminds me of how thing's used to be... and i haven't felt that way since our days of high school running amock.

Keep smiling Mez, cuz when u smile, everyone smiles.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home