Sunday, May 15, 2005

Clan [pL]

I had a really reflective night tonight.

It was one of those evenings that u reflect on what obstacles u had to overcome to become the person you are today.

Having said that, i settled for a Heinz Chicken, 'taters and vegetable soup with 4 slices of toast. Brisk.

Then the most bizarre thing happend, i was chatting to monin and he was like "guess where im..."

I said "is this a trick question?" and he replied with "im sitting outside the step of my house... i dont have keys and everyone is sleeping and i dont want to wake them..."

... wireless internet. I would have to admit that the word "strange" doesnt describe this well.

Anyway, we were talking about company names and one contender is "red hat bunny studios" and i said some of the weirdest names became one of the biggest clan in CS back in the day.

I started this clan in CS when i was in my high school day called "pl" which stood for "pig little". Stupid name, aweseom clan. By the end we have over 26 members and had zero losses in our clan matches. That in geek terms means we were a force to be reckon with. Glaven mmmheygen!

I tried to remember all the clan members... and i admit it was a really good time in my life but school obviously went down the crapper. (The guy who invented the toilet is John Crapper btw, trivia ;)

In memory of those who put up with my dictatorship rule and had an awesome run for our money this post is dedicated to you where ever you guys are now.

==== [pL] PIG LITTLE ====
[pL] Loki
[pL] DeViLmAn
[pL] FuZZ-BaLL
[pL] PuppeT
[pL] Enigma
[pL] Epod
[pL] Asuka
[pL] Terminator
[pL] Mayhem
[pL] CheckMate
[pL] sj
[pL] citizen-x
[pL] ToFu <- me :P duh!

I got a call from epod like 2 months ago, telling me he was coming to melb. Thanks to Epod, original member who was loyal and dedicated to the entire period.
I cannot express my gratitude though now it's too late and we've all probably moved on but seriously it was a really fun and challenging experience.

Thanks to Adz, who've kept in touch with me over the years and Sarah who's been there for me on and off screen.

I hope you'll treasure these moments like i have.

[pL] ToFu signing out for the last time. Beta 4-5 and 6 wouldnt have been so fun without you all. God Bless.

-Jay

1 Comments:

At 1:03 pm, Blogger LOki said...

man, i remember those guys!

we did kick a lot of ass back then, didn't we? i remember most of us being amoung the top 500 players in the world. and for small fry aussie kids, that was a pretty big achievement.

- [pL] Loki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home