Saturday, May 14, 2005

strung out

Listening to: [ Stan Bush - Dare ]

I downloaded the Transformers movie soundtrack, unfortunately for me, this uplifting OST won't do justice and helping me believe i can do my tax assignment.

It's 100% pure bullshit and the cunt who wrote it should be hung by the balls.
I'm so frustrated. The entire thing asks all the students to make ridiculous and unjustified assumptions, meaning going to the ATO sites and reading extra curicula cases to justify our claims.

Fucken bullshit. There's heaps of discrepancies on the figures and i'll be damned because whats the point of doing it for 10 hours and only getting 2/10 when i could concentrate on the 90% on the exam?

So far here's my reaction to you BTC3150 (Taxation Law):

FUCK YOU

Have a nice day.

-Jay

2 Comments:

At 12:23 pm, Blogger LOki said...

hey i've got the soundtrack on cd alreayd, you should've just asked ;)

anyways, was that tax shit the same thing i was falling alseep in in that lecture? not that i know anything about tax anyway, but that shit's confusing.

-LOki

 
At 2:40 pm, Blogger ToFu said...

Take that leucture, combine it with all the other lectures, and add all the additional research and that's the assignment.

Jae has done it, but i'm convinced i don't need him to carry me thru... while he's sitting there with a smirk on his face :(

I hate it when he's right.

-Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home