Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Phew wat a ride!!!

Listening to: [ Josie and the Pussycats - Spin around ]

What a weekend!

The firm just got back from an awesome trip at Buchan caves (info is at the comicminutes website).

I'm just flatout these days trying to get this firm off the mark, no pun intended and i feel energised to do so.
I do wish sometimes i was healthier which means eating more and smoking less but the time (and money) doesn't seem to permit it right now.

I've been thinking lately to get a job to just help make ends meet with my credit card and other expenses but i'm worried this'll affect my school and my business.

Generally, all i good and i feel great. The trip gave me exactly what i needed. Busy busy busy for this year and bext year i reckon.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home