Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Due for closure

After the last incident i've decided this blog will be officially closed permanently.

I poured my heart and soul for about 2 hours... writing about the highlights of the last coupel of weeks which put shades of colour into my black and white life.

I was really considering it prior to that last post and well because this blog was already on parole nohing makes me happier than to shut this fucker down for good.

I would like to thank everyone who've been keeping in touch with me via this blog.
When i get around to backing up my writings from the last 2 years i will deregister it asap.

Once again thanks.

-Jay

2 Comments:

At 11:14 pm, Blogger CJ said...

2hrs to 2yrs... why dont you think it over a kk Jase lol...

 
At 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your writing over these past two years.

But as the saying goes: all good things must come to an end.

There comes a time in all our lives where we must let go of the past and move forth into the future.

Good luck with all your future endeavours and no doubt I’ll definitely be looking out for all the extraordinary work you are going to be achieving.

Some dreams do come true…

R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home