Friday, June 25, 2004

Argh, not now!!!

Yep it's official.

I'm definately sick.
How weird that during school period i could last t'ill 7am no worries.
Now i can barely make it till 12...

I feel like crap, and what's worse is the fact that there's like 3 nights of clubbing i might miss out on.

I do want to go "bounce" because entry is cheap and almost everyone is going...
I HAVE to go "next blue" cuz that's Lam's birthday and i'm so scared i'll cark it bad, leaving the club all stuffed but not from the alcohol (for once).

Geez these holidays is a shocker. What's worse is that i was really looking forward to it.
*sigh* plenty more oppurtunities in the future but....

Hmmph, far as i'm concerned; i'll definately try to make the best of it until i really cark it.
Next semester is gonna be hell with 3 finance subjects and the dawnting fact or maybe 4 depending whether i passed this semester's finance exam too.

I feel normal but i'm abnormally hungie all the time, and i get tired extremly easy probably due to the fact that my body battling it out with the winter flu.

I can sort of still just relax and spend my time modelling, watching anime... but that's reserved for uni. Argh... how can i find a job at this state too?

The boys played table tennis tonight, and i felt so close to just drifting off (not in the sprinter, that's broken) but i had trouble keeping my eyes open.

On another note, never try to degrease your engine bay with a bottle of water next to the distributor... i'm now officially immobile until the problem with my car gets resolved and i hope i have a lot of generous friends who can drive me. Crap, what if i need smokes and no one can drive me?

Guess i'll have to do without that luxury now anyway... 'sides... smoking does'nt do justice on the throat.

Nothing but disappointment, but i'll go gung ho now and use the next 2 weeks to recover.
Stupid move but it's the sanest choice.

Party u-- *faints*

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home