Tuesday, September 28, 2004

it's go time...

Finally after the endless barrage of 21st's i can finally concentrate on my schooling.

Nathans, Helens, Hanzel's and finally Pham i think it is safe to report it's all over.
I still feel terrible about Helen, i haven't completed her present yet but since it was delayed i would only feel better if i outdid my original plan...

Eww, yuck... every bump i can smell the setruce if that's how you spell it... Pham and Nathan seem to like the idea of multiple event birthdays which they know only invites themselves to get absolutely wasted in every event.

On another topic, i dislocated my right shoulder yesterday and i could only say the pain is unimaginable... even then the bone is pushed back to the socket, the pain still lingers...

It became too troublesome because i suspect getting out of bed or moisturising my arm should dislocate it so i saw the physiotherapist today and he told me that i have a genetic deformation where the socket bone is larger than normal that enables the connecting bone to dislocate at any given moment :(

It really worried me and moreover he said it might need surgery to tighten the tendon...
How much? in the 4 figure zone...
When? Waiting lists are 2 years and that's not guaranteed.

This definately makes me reconsider my nice paying labour job and i have a shift tomorrow at 2... i pray to god it doesnt dislocate... just thinking aobut it makes me... well... sick.

All in all, i've decided to seriously concentrate on school after this week because i have a coupel of shifts that can pay my phone bill and save a little for my upcoming rego and insurance.

Life's really tough i guess... but like most people... you just have to try that much harder.
I feel all over the place, and my latest entry is evident of that. Friggin shoulder... i imagine just shaking someone hand and there it goes "oh don't mind the bone sticking out of my shoulder, it just does that sometimes... so how are you?"

Last thing i need is this. I'd better go sleep... work in less than 12 hours.

-Jay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home