Sunday, May 01, 2005

Know thy self...

Listening to: [ Room 5 - Make Luv ]

Tonight was one of those nights where i wonder where would i be without them.

Grace struck up the idea of being true to one's self no matter the consequence and i believe she struck a core... and it scares the living day lights out of me how i can say to so many people to do the same... live beyond your means but at the same token not be truthful to myself.

I guess that's why over the last year i haven't been honest to the people i had or have feelings for... and tonight i knwo why. Rejection.

I can't stand the idea of rejection and that's why i never had the guts... problem now is that i know my problem... what am i going to do about it?
It scares me because it shakes my very foundation...

How i wished i was a little more like when i was in high school. Confident and stupid. But the confident part was cool...

Know thy self.... interesting

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home