Wednesday, April 27, 2005

cold and frosty evening...

Listening to: [ Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah ]

Summer is officially over... finally.

Coincidentally and ironically i had my first solarium experience. Thanks to Jae.

I doubt i'll be going there again anytime soon... i feel black already.

I love the winter, red noses, hot coffees and blankets. This is the season where i can sleepy sounded and comfortably.
I checked my timetable and it seemed that time is not on my side. Busy busy and i feel bad neglecting everyone for the sake of progress.

Life's lonely at the moment but nothing to complain. Just wish i had a job... wouldn't be too bad to have some simple pleasures.

One of my past-times and escapes from reality is just cruise. Even petrol is too expensive... the next couple of weeks if definately going to be hard so i'd better stock pile on the instant canned meals and knuckle down. A krispy kreme right now would'nt be too bad...

-Jay

2 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Blogger CJ said...

Jay Jay. Do your homework like you said you would! Winter bleh... Winter=sniffles=iced snot!

 
At 12:11 am, Blogger ToFu said...

Just make sure your snot doesn't land in ur coffee and u'll be fine ;)

-Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home