Thursday, July 21, 2005

Semester 2

Listening to: [ Audioslave - Like a stone ]

Looking at my unit outline for my semster 2 i feel like i have a real chance of doing well. The course work doesn't seem so hard as long as i put in the effort.

Academically i didn't do so bad last semester considering the exam timetable... i was told i could apply for a special consideration but it's 2 weeks too late. You live you learn i guess.

Right now i'm sitting in the Matheson Library with nothing but banana peels and a coke next to me. I swore to myself i would stay here and learn, i have but i accomplished that in about 40 minutes and i'm bored shitless until my next lecture which is about another hour away. With my phone barred cuz i cant afford to pay my phone bills i'm in a bit of a rut at the moment. I hope a casual job or something will help pick things up...

The comic project is just about to wrap up pre-production as we start to move into production which is goign to be really exciting.

I watched Sin City the other day with Pete, Monin, Karen, Omer and Mark and i thought the movie was pretty cool... the only thing i liked about it was it was black and white and how the stories tied in with each other.

I liked also how they made the movie really ficticious but the downside was the deliberate and crap acting from some of hollywoods best which is a shame.

7/10.

I'm bored, i can't even write a blog properly to fill time in... I'm gonna smoke or something...

-Jay

2 Comments:

At 4:41 pm, Blogger LOki said...

minus omer, plus hanzel.

get some sleep :P

-LOki

 
At 2:26 pm, Blogger ToFu said...

wow... man im i forgetful.

Sorry Hanz.

-Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home