Monday, August 07, 2006

the apprehensive move...

Listening to: [ Shawn Mullins - All in my head ]

This is one of those thing's where you get burned so many times but you come back for more.

Blogger, you've won this time.
I'll keep this one short and continue to just copy and paste off MS Word.

I celebrated my 23rd birthday and i don't think things can be any better.
It's a time of reflection, perhaps thinking back on some of the events that's really impacted my life.

My family, friends and that long drive that makes you feel like you have all the time in the world.

I get the feeling that no matter how fast i work, time always works faster and sometimes i feel scared that everything is moving moving so fast i'm being left behind.

I keep putting it off, but at the comic launch (i'll write the full article a bit later) reminded photographs are precious.
There was a wall on the back of the bar where the event was held... and i see us going through that period.

I remember questioning whether the project would ever see the light of day. I guess it did :)

If someone was to ask me what i would be doing sometime down the road of this crazy ride i would say playing my guitar on a little sand dune singing about the good life with my friends sitting around thinking the exact same thing.

Life's good.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 pm, Blogger CJ said...

I will be your dune budddy... even if it means getting sand in my pant haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home