Monday, February 07, 2005

Canvas 2

Listening to: [ Maroon 5 - Secret ]

I've started my second canvas. It's a beautiful lazy sunday evening and after having one beer i got started.

I'm expecting ben to rock over and phungy but he decided to stay home in the last minute.

My room at the same time is nearly completed and thing's seem to be going well. Mum is good colour and it was just really relieving to see her smile. I never realised how strong she was, and how much she keeps fighting.

I've decided to make things as easy as possible when she gets back home. Yep, that'll include vacuuming and laundry. I'll leave the cooking for later :P

I remember the time i cooked dinner and it was well, let's just say no dog will eat it.
She's going for tests later on today, i hope everything will be fine and i pray to God he keeps her safe because she needs to experience at least something good in life. Perhaps i'll delay my own trip and donate her a nice holiday?

The canvas is coming on nicely and i'm going to continue doing it...

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home