Monday, August 01, 2005

Happy Birthday to me.

Yep. It's that time of year again. No it's not the tax return but equally as depressing... it's my birthday.

Nothing planned for this year.. Yesterday Mark, Omer, Jover and Monin came over and we cooked tacos and bought 4 boxes of ice cream.

Chow and Cat swung by and watched Star Wars : Clone wars.

That just pretty much says i'm a nerd. Sad.

Today we had the first production meeting and covered some good ground, i came home to find there was last night's dinner. I asked my Mum to make Mi Goreng and she told me no and swore back at me...

Usually i would really get upset that she refuses to do any motherly duties but i said can that be my birthday present? And obviously i got a no.

This kind of thing i expected to see at the movies with a character that is unbeliveably nasty it's fictional. Well, this is my Mum and fiction is never out of the question. Just made me feel sad for her actually...

Too numb to care right now, but i went to get KFC with Monin and i just got home.
Birthdays are for wussies. *sigh*

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home