Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And the battle commences!

Listening to: [ TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me ]

The above is an awesome track reccommended to me by Dantan, although his girlfriend Marie would argue she was the original fan but just got there a little too late.

Anyhow, this battle of galactic proportions kicks off where Joe Fraser and Muhammed Ali left off.

With only 4 weeks of University life remaining my friend Duong and i have a bet.

Any cute girl we catch, we have to stare at her and the first person to break contact will lose the bet. With some convincing we're hoping to get a third contender: Waiyip Khong.

Hard for me to say this is my last semester at University. I haven't joined a club, i didn't go to a ball and i never really got into the Uni life (though sometimes i wish i did) but never fear! These final days of Uni will be a good one.

I will post the results of our match and the winner gets to force the loser to ask out any random girl the winner chooses even though Duong hasn't accept this as the prize... he will! ... by force :P

Holler out: Helen Le on her 23rd birthday. 9 years of being best friends, you are on hell of an awesome friend. I still owe you a birthday present and another bday shout out to Hayden Upton. The man of words never ceases to make me smile, a legend in his own right!

That's all for now.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home