Friday, February 11, 2005

ACTION WANG!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5955271616

I hope people get to see it before the bid closes.

I'll take a screendump from the site so it'll forever be remembered.
It's deinfately better than some of the lame jokes on ebay like empty baked bean cans for sale and jars of nothing.

I've put the item on my "watch" list and plan to make my killer bid sometime this week.

Listening to: [ Daft Punk - One more time ]

Okay, well i definately reek of bread and sweat... it's disgusting.
Good news to finally report, Mum is at home and resting after 5 days in hospital.

I was glad to hear the assistant manager at work ask how she is... he looks like he can definately dish out major pain be was really sensitive about it.

Things have been relatively quiet and i've been allowed to continue my course. I'd better not fuck it up agian :)

Last and not least; Chuc Mung Nam Moi!!! GUNG HE FAT CHOI AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! (for us, by us) >_<

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home