Thursday, March 17, 2005

better...

I ended up going for a drive... i feel much better.
Got myself a 7/11 Hot chocolate which is cool at times like this and just went for a walk at Monin's old primary school...

I didn't buy a pack of smokes either... It was quite bizarre. I stopped the 7/11 Attendant and i he asked if i needed anything. I replied by saying i needed smokes and almost spontaneaously i said "no thanks" and walked on.

There's a first for everything i guess? Never happend before.
Usually i try to stay away from them, and i usually buy it later.
This time i really needed it and i said no. Monin asked me "why?" and i think i said something like i just don't see a need for them in my future. I don't want to die from cancer.

Anyway, I desperately need a vacation. Goodnight.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home