Wednesday, March 16, 2005

work work!

Listening to: [ 311 - Amber ]

I was talking to Petey earlier, and i told him that it feels odd having lose friends, social life, love life for the sake of school.

I wished there was more hours in a day but that's never the case. Nevertheless, i did manage to squeeze in a couple of hour of study time.

My eyes are puffy and i have nothing but lectures tomorrow. I feel like i'm finally happy... the thing's i'm learning is not just a minefield of words and numbers i felt i HAD to learn to just pass. I'm feeling like what it was like to be in first year again and have that hunger to just learn.

Though my emotions sways two sides... school and life...
School wins.

Coffee has become my ally even though i'm not a loyal drinker.

Chow has hooked up with Kat and i think iwas more excited about it than he was. Haha!
I've noted how much he's changed since High school and i'm truly proud to say he's happy.

I think Chow learned that he doesn't have to defend himself from the world but finally embracing it.

I have class in 7 hours. I'd better bag.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home