Thursday, March 17, 2005

it's cold...

Listening to: [Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams ]

Yesterday was good... today i had very little sleep. I woke up, forced myself to attend all my lectures... and did all my homework. But i've noted something...

I'm so fucken edgy. I can't stand it.
I feel so... backed up into a corner and sometimes am i smiling to escape what i have to do?

I owe $635 big ones to the ATO, who just out of no where said i have to repay heaps on 2001 back taxes. GREAT!
Speeding fines, no problem (that was my fault but i didn't expect to e pulled over at 4am just going 10km/s over)

All my uni books are on credit, i owe my aunty rego money and i have people owing me money. Money i never really lent to him and was never his. I feel this is a hopeless situation.

I want to scream and shout but it won't make a difference. I pray my applications for call centres and the CommBank falls through.

I've almost had it with my Sprinter. I can't even stand looking at it... i don't know why. It hasn't done anything to me... but i'm resenting my car... and im resenting myself.

I need a fucking walk.
I need smokes.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home