Sunday, April 03, 2005

"...a metaphor... but it really happend."

Classic lines by Ben Stiller in "Dodgeball"

Listening to: [ Lifehouse - You're all i want ]

I don't know how, but an adult wasp flew into my room, doors closed, fly screen in place which called for the use of full force "Mortein".

How it got inside is a complete mystery and the thought of more gigantic, winged and stinged insects coming in is scarier.

All the excitement aside, is down to the nitty gritty. Schoolwork.

Three day's worth too i might add and i swear it better pay off! *shaking fists*

I admit being alone for a longtime takes it's toll on my sanity but i guess that's why cell-phones were invented.

I invited Chow, Gapper and Monin over and we had a great KFC feast funded by Chow. Heck, Chow saved a burger for Monin because he seemedoverly happy. Not the same can be said for Brendan as i drove him from his place where he was drinking (away his sorrows?) to a place where he can drink.... with me!

We later just hanged around my balcony to catch a cool breeze and from where i was sitting it looked like an album cover for a band i thought. A big thanks to Monin for the past couple of days for bearing with me as it definately helped in me keeping my nose in the books! Thanks old buddy.

Also, i've organised a meeting with old friends who i used to write and draw comics with in high school for drinks. I've temporarily dubbed the group as "The comic writers society" where we can peacefully share ideas and comments about our work. I will also state in this inaugural 'milestone' the purpose of the meeting; that is to band together and write kick-ass comics.
I also hope to discuss why i'm doing this, and where it might go.I think it'll be a good place to sit back and let ideas roll.

I have a good feeling about this one.

The society consists of Joverfish, Gapper, Monin and i'm trying to get a hold of Vito.

The venue will be selected sometime this week, i haven't invited Chow because of his playful nature and inability to take some issues seriously but primarily because he hasn't shown much interest in the story writing aspect of comic books despite Chow being a prodigy in the field.

Meanwhile, back to the books for me... with my mobile by my side :P

Breaking News: [ Pope John Paul II, has died. R.I.P servant of God, leader of people. 1920 - 2005 ]
I've lighted ALL the candles in my room and i'll say a little prayer. I did some research from my previous post about my ignorance from the Pontiff's achievements and he truly well deserved the title. Worthy of my weak-misguided Catholic praise.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home