Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Shoe string...

Listening to: [ Live - Turn My Head ]

It's cold and it's 17 past 4 in the morning.

My head seemed a bit troubled. Physically i feel drained and can barely open my eyes but my brain won't stop buzzing.

Today was my day of redemption and i screwed it up. I had the cmic thing on the weekend and i promised i would use today to catch up on my studies and i didn't.

I did try to do some questions but the words to me didn't make any sense. I would read something and it just would'nt register... so i settled for lecture note reading, my excuse for being productive.

Starting today i'll slowly try to nurture my health back to normal with eating patterns that is normal.
I'm gonna put a stop to telling myself i'm some sort of a superhero that can whizz by on 5-6 hours of sleep...

I just want this Uni degree over and done with. Just so sick and tired of it... exhausted.

It's just that lately, thing's just don't seem right.

Thing's haven't been the same since Aunty lisa came here and stole pictures i had up on my wall. Feels like everything i'm doing is crumbling. Jenny and Mum are asking me to help out with the rent and i of course have nothing..

I can't even pay my amenities fee... i feel kinda hopeless...
On top of that there's of course the credit card and the tax which i gotta pay back. The only thing keeping me smiling is my tax return which i calculated could ease visa for a bit.

I've noticed i'm a bit moody as well... which means there's more strings to tie up.

So many loose strings...
I might tie as many as i can this week but it's hard to get around without a car (do tax return, buy groceries, go to school) and i feel stuck having to ask all the time...

One thing that i'm looking forward to is Vito and I have organised a mini laser tag in 2 week at the grange. Today was the first tiem in years feeling young at heart again.

When your 22 and you start forgetting stuff like that i think that's when you do hit rock bottom...

-Jay

2 Comments:

At 9:54 pm, Blogger LOki said...

you're gonna wish that you never encouraged me to watch naruto, but...

"don't let the wound be wasted, and smile as you walk."

it's just a cartoon though, right?

-LOki

 
At 12:42 am, Blogger ToFu said...

It is, but maybe the reason behind it is the truth that you can tell the author has faced in his times of trial and tribulation.

Later it becomes a cash cow but the original series had a lot of meaning to it and that's why i think most people relate to the struggle faced by some of these characatures.

In the manga, the author notes he had a really bad history of manga writing, all his works since he was12 was a flop and he couldn't understand. He did accounting and when his friends succeeded he did not and blamed himself for being dumb which goes back into Naruto... hard working vs genius element.

Then again, this is what chalkboard studio is also about.

-Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home