Friday, October 14, 2005

Monash rant pt. 2

Listening to: [ Audioslave - I am the highway ]

I was talking to my friend, and i told her everyday feels like the last. My world feels so small.

I just realised in the past 2 weeks the only places i've seen is my bedroom and the matherson library... and so, here's a couple of things i think i definately need during my summer holidays...

- Get wasted
- Bulk up (fully shick)
- Take a long cruise to sydney
- Own myself on Krispy Kreme doughnuts
- Finish my canvas
- Finish my bedroom makeover, then move out (ha!)
- Play in a band with Maher and Gambino.
- Take a camera and cut sick
- Re-string my guitar and save up for an ibanez or fender electric
- Rule the world.

There, i think if i achieve half of that i'll be set for 2006.

and if you think i could write an article without mentioning monash, guess again.
If it's not Monash it's the stupid politically correct morons who waste our fee money on pointless causes. You sign a petition cuz you feel sorry for them. Now they're calling me up at 10am, i know bloody when the whole world is sleeping (my world) telling me Dick Cheny is a terrorist. I said i only signed up only cuz i felt sorry for him but he kept going... fine.

At this point i was up and grumpy, so i decided to hear him out.
Turn after turn i wreck the guy, on factual evidence i had from previous assignments and i said "what the hell r u on about mate?" after a moment to reorganise himself after attempting to bag the country, call his people convicts, say our statistic bureau is inaccurate, our government is an ass kicker (which i agreed on) and said the price of oil will kill our economy. HA!

One thing i was particularly good at was economics. I said i agreed that oil prices will eventually filtrate through to the goods and services but a hike in 50 per litre won't bring the economy down as a whole. I told him about the government stabilization plans (budgetary policies) that have been good with steady inflation but he didn't get it.

Moron! i didn't care. It was 20 minutes on a mobile and hey, if you have money to keep crapping on i'm not one to complain. People who write blogs and have nothing else to crap on about are losers :P Like me ha!

Well i guess my excuse to escape studying for 15minutes is up. I'm hungry.
The morale of this story: Next time a hippy wants u to sign up for something, tell him to get a job!

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home