Friday, November 11, 2005

HELLO SUMMER!!!

Listening to: [Audioslave - Be Yourself ]

My final exam was on Wednesday, so technically this is my first day on holidays.

How does it feel? Abso-fucken-lutely wonderful.
I don't have one once of regret this year. I studied my ass off, i attended all my classes (if i was physically able to) and when i got out of that exam hall, lighted a smoke and said to myself "so this is what freedom tastes like".

All the things i've been planning over the semester is now possible; problem is i don't know where to start!

I spent the entire day cleaning my room, i've been wanting to for ages because the amount of notes i've collected over the period is ridiculous. It ended up amounting to about 2 giant bags of paper and 1 bag of hard rubbish. Why stop there?
I scrubbed the windows, wall and vacuumed and now the room is spotless.

I said goodbye to my faithful calculator and pencil case until next year; none of which will be missed.

Here's the list of things to do in the next week (and i'm not wasting a moment of it)

-> Get car back on the road
-> Plan trip to Sydney at the end this month.
-> Finish my canvas and start a new one
-> Practise my vocals and guitar
-> Help Chow put his bushings in
-> Start chalkboard up again
-> Fix up resume and do some holiday work
-> Spend more time with family and friends
-> Clean the entire house (maybe paint it too?)
-> Buy protein
-> Start eating 4 meals a day then increase to 5 (weight gain challenge)

I'll prioritise them when i have the time.
Ciao for now, i'm going to play Street Fighter then hit the hay.

-Jay

8 Comments:

At 2:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I plan to do this summer in the next week
- touch myself
- touch you
- touch myself once more
- and then lick my hands clean
- clean my ballsacks and see how many garbage bags i can fill
- paint my scrotum

Nugyen

Your blogs boring and I like to suck dicks may I suck urs since im so bored after reading ur blog

 
At 11:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you should do this summer in the next week
- learn to spell your own name
- start being constructive, instead of being a bitch on people's blogs
- see someone about your scrotum issues
- get some sleep, people will probably like you better when you're not talking

-LOki

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger ToFu said...

Everyone can now thank Nugyen, anonymous posting has now been disabled.

Apologies for those who actually used this blog as it was meant to be.

No matter where you go, there's always going to be dickheads. Sad.

Sorry Nugyen, i'd rather be boring than have time to suck other people's dick.

-Jay

 
At 7:21 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

summer is finally here :)

and yeh u do know u can delete unwanted comments :)

 
At 7:21 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

summer is finally here :)

and yeh u do know u can delete unwanted comments :)

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger LOki said...

update!

-LOki

 
At 7:15 pm, Blogger LOki said...

update!

-LOki

 
At 6:06 am, Blogger LOki said...

UPDATE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home