Sunday, July 11, 2004

Oh geez, my head...

8 Bourbon and colas
1 Corona
and
1 Bicardi 151.

My head is still sore.
Yep, i was at Blue again. This time, i just kepy drinking. My usual starter would be a Corona, except this time the Corona was a chaser because Lam got me 151. (3 numbers that'll haunt me t'ill the day i die.)

At first Gracie thought she was going to cop it, but Lam went easy on her.

Yuck, It's been hours, i've had breakfast and lunch and i can still taste that disgusting 151.
I took on those bourbon and colas last night like there was no tomorrow.

Haha, i did it all within such a short time it felt like i was going to be okay... until i realised i was losing my balance. It totally sucked cuz i remembered everything and i can so imagine at the time what a putz i was but i couldn't really help it.

John and Lam especially helped me around. That made me feel worse because i sensed he might've got annoyed with me saying sorry all the time.
It was the night i let myself go before school started. Before i had a chance to talk to anyone or dance and get into it, we we're leaving. Couldn't believe how fast the night went (when you're drunk).

The American rapper Jin was apparently there performing but all i got was "Yo WASSUP MELBOUUURNE!" and the usual crap that comes after.

Overall, apart from making myself a looming jackass the entire evening it was enjoyable. Should've taken Kimmi's last advice when she said i might've had too much.

No worries, lol hey Tuan! Bottoms up!

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home