Monday, July 12, 2004

19 Days 21 hours and 53 seconds but who's counting?

Turning the big 21.

Tonight i was chilling with the guys at coffee and decided to head down to the beach.
I sort of phased out after getting my fair dose of dick and fart jokes and just stared into the horizon where all i could see was clouds and water.

It felt like years ago when i sort of chilled back with Omer down at sorrento and but of us just admired the moment. Except this time 'round it was cold and so many people were muttering.

It made me think what have i done since then, and i realised my birthday isn't too far away. A lot closer than i initially thought which was a month away. Counting down it left me with 19 days.

If i plan to give people 2 weeks notice, i need to get this sorted within 5 days.
Some strange reason, it doesn't feel special.
Sure, it legally allows me to drive as an adult but ... it's just nothing because i'm worried i will suffer tremendous financial hardship if this falls through.

Last year was more like my real 21st i suppose; all because of Ying. I'd like to thank her again if i could but i doubt that's going to happen.

I just want to see all my close friends happy. I was thinking since everyone has had their troubles and worries including myself; i want to be able to provide an environment where everyone could just settle down and relax.
Perhaps stare from the balcony of a elevated beach house and just smile. That's what i want for my birthday and i'll make that rule clear to everyone haha.

Of course i'm not trying to weasel out of getting drunk; the boys particularly have this grin when they are talking about getting me absolutely wasted.
I was thinking about hunting down locations tomorrow and hopefully i might find a jewel that is absolutely gorgeous and not take a snap at my wallet.

We'll see how things go.

-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home