Monday, July 19, 2004

Broken

I've had quite a miserable day.
 
Really dismal.
Uni was the same except it was cold and i spent most of the day by myself. I wanted to call out but i didn't want to bother anyone. Felt like i was back at Daimler Chrysler again.
 
On the way home; i gave way to a stupid toyota starlet and he accelerated really slowly and what made it worse was when i turned he cut into my lane. If only they had legalized the hand-held air to land missiles...
 
Feeling really shit i resorted to books where i figured i may as well learn something than be angry for the rest of the day. I made a call to the real estate agency to confirm my bookings and to my suprise all the nice places were booked in less than 12 hours. Just my luck.
 
Mum's going to really let me have it this month when she see's the phone bill because i had to make so many other calls *sigh* it felt really hopeless and i was about to give up.
 
The pricks at sorrento were not a great help and as a result i'll never book a holiday house there... so unfriendly "How old are you?" "umm 20?" "nope, can't stay ere mate."
 
Well fuck you then!
 
The guys at lorne are really laid back and damn friendly because when their places couldn't fit the required people or are booked out 6/6 times they've tried to re-dicrect me to other agencies or private houses to help me. I understand the place is far and as a result those who don't really give a damn won't come... but that's ok... i wouldn't want them there if they felt i wasn't worth it. I do plan to make this one really memorable evening...
 
Reactions from Jlay and Dit Lay really made it feel like it's worthwhile; because i haven't spoken to Jay in ages and his first reaction was "dude, i'm there!", likewise with Dave.
 
One thing i REALLY didn't appreciate was meeting Lam, Pham, Chris, Jay Wong for coffee and coping shit from Lam and Pham that i didn't invite enough girls. It's really hard planning someone on this scale and i really didn't appreciate what they were saying... Chow sympathized with me. Even though i know they're kidding... i just simply wasn't in the mood.
 
Reason was this grand scale party as i stated earlier was in tribute to them.. it's hard to be extremely enthusiastic when u cop shit like that for people you're throwing a party for. Fuck that.
 
Realising that my own haven today was hanging with Chow or having my nose in the books.. that's what i'll do tomorrow. Right now i've had enough of everyone's shit.
 
-Jay
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home