Sunday, July 18, 2004

Here we go again!!!

Here we go.
 
I've barred all my games, i'll remove toys and other unnessary items from my view tomorrow and yep, sadly the guitar will need to start collecting dust.
 
I'm too angry and tired to fail or repeat anymore.
I guess settling back into school is hard as people say but i'm determined to see this through.
 
I feel i'm falling further and further from my peers; but it's something i can control and pray i study hard enough to kill this semester.
 
Getting that pass is not my objective.
All seems good except realistically i've taken loneliness into consideration. I already miss being in the company of the boys because their rantings make you forget you even had problems to begin with.
 
I'll try and go to all badmington / table tennis sessions when i can spare it, and even unwind with coffee because it'll have a negative effect should i shut myself from the outside world.
 
I'm also very close to booking the beach house for my birthday and Chow has agreed to jump on and be the other host of the party. I doubt he has the motivation and enthusiasm to do anything but i'l see how much his 21st is worth to him.
 
The location appears to be up at Lorne approximately 2 hours from Melbourne. Here i'm aiming to provide the guests with an enviornment where they can unwind and just relax (there's a 2 night minimum stay) and it will provide me with the time to compose an interesting artinery.
 
I chose not to go clubbing or any other typical crap because i truly wanted to express my graitude to people over the years who've made my life great. I know there some people out there who i thank from my heart and for whatever reason due to work, being overseas and other of life's activities cannot be there but i promise when i'm making that speech; they will recieve the gratitude from my heart.
 
Anyway, the number one rule for this semester is to not procrastinate. So i'll end it here.
 
Soon as i confirm the place tomorrow, i'll make out the calls.
Until then, keep checking this site as most of the lastest info regarding my birthday will be announced.
 
-Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home