Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Thank the lord for normality

The venue is booked.

No road rage, no annoying people, no dramas.
Yep, it's perfectly quiet and normal... though i should'nt adjust because shit always happens to me.

The only worry is the bond amount for the beach house has not yet been deducted from my credit account but they've assured me if anything goes wrong they'd give me a call.

I sent a few more invites today, in particular the uni group and i hope they can make it.

Being in a good mood i've taken the liberty of getting rid of that pointless poll with a new one so vote people!

Let's see, what else.
I did trry to study accounting again (that is accounting from first year uni) today and well it wasn't as easy as i thought.

I'm getting old. 21 years old and my memory and ability to learn stuff is... what's that word... nevermind.

However i did at last purchase credit for my phone! My days of being a cheapskate is over, well for the next 2 weeks at least. I felt especially bad yesterday when i met up with leonie for lunch but i left my wallet at home. I arrived late which is bad because the poor thing only had an hour for lunch and because i was really stubborn and trying to be all macho and stuff offered to pay for lunch.

She said "stuff it" and insisted that she pay and i got next week's tab. Lined up at the comm bank's ATM (which for all those who know is really long at the clayton campus) and when i finally got there... put my hand in my back pocket and... nothing.

SHIT!

Boy did i look stoopid, and it had to happen to me. Le was nice to shout me lunch but i'm determined to pay her back cuz this guilt doesn't rub off. Which reminds me that i owe of the other guys coffee in particular; Lam, Chow and i'm sure there's more. Sorry fellas.

Nathan's been calling; the first one was funny.

"Umm Jay, can you umm... teach me manual over the phone?"

Not exactly the most ideal or logical way to learn manual nevertheless i think he got the car rolling.
Second was today

"Umm Jase, i need your creditcard details to book a flight back to melb."

Props (praise) to his superb organising skills.
You'll be the death of me Nathan Hah.

Anyway, the stomach's growling and i gotta return lam and allans stuff.
I'll also try to mend my elite spellign and memory skills ... what's that darn word again?
Fuggit.

-Jay

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home